Allah o Akbar, Allah o Akbar, Allah o Akbar, Allah o Akbar,
Ahmadinajed reading proclamation: “From now on in a Islamic country, it is forbidden to say Allah o Akbar.”
* * Iranian regime has produced over two hundred films of ‘Qor’anic animation’. The 200 films that so far have reached up to 300 hours are said to be planned for 1000 hours, all of which are episodic animations stories of the Qor’an.
In the Tuesday, September 28th conference with the high-ranking Friday prayer leaders from across Iran, Ezattollah Zarghami, Director of the Iranian regime-run Radio and Television announced: “The development and production of entertaining programs which include TV series and animation based on the teachings of the Qor’an are under way and increasing. These are not only for the people of Iran but also for the means of export and broadcasting to the Arabic-speaking world; of course when exported to Arabic speaking countries such as Lebanon where they are highly popular, we dub them and then broadcast it for their viewership, directly via satellite.”
* * Iranian regime-owned banks in Turkey said to be financially supporting militants. Recently top Iranian officials ordered that the Istanbul branch of an Iranian bank in Turkey stop transferring large sums of money into a special account. From June until September this year, the account has incrementally received deposits totalling $1.28 million.
A poll taken on September 12th in Turkey however is said to be the reason for the halting of further transfers as it has been divulged that the bank account had been set up by the Iranian regime in order to provide financial support to Islamic militant groups. Though there is no concrete information about the identities of the individuals behind the transfers and deposits, it is known that they are in fact Iranian.
Iranian officials have also ordered that the bank employee refrain from talking to any member of the Turkish media and that no information about the specific bank branch, the account or the deposits and transfers be discussed. It is said that another reason for the Iranian regime’s support for the ruling party in Turkey is for the circumvention of international sanctions. Turkish officials have announced their opposition to independent U.S. sanctions, that have not been directly sanctioned by the United Nations Security Council.
* * Below a video of the gold bazaar strike, now spread to the south western city of Ahvaz.
…And the ongoing strike in the gold bazaar in Tehran
* * Below a video of Mullah Sadeq Larijani, head of the Iranian regime’s judiciary reacting to the U.S. sanctions on Iran for human rights abuse. Larijani bemoans: “In a country like America that claims to be the proxy of human rights, the president who is the administrator of the country per se, allows himself to so easily issue charges against leaders of other countries; prohibiting people from entry and posing sanctions on them is clearly meant to be a form of punishment. But none of the people in question, who have been charged, have either been prosecuted, nor arrested, and not even any discovery or investigation has been conducted. This one-sided pronouncement of charges is a sign that over there (in the U.S.) judicial issues and their politics have been too muddled up and confused.”
* * Below a video of Ahmadinejad on a rant about September 11th, at the opening of the conference on development of new cities on Saturday, October 2nd. He says: “Who created it? There are a hundred questions that have not been answered. They must supply answers. Then they go getting angry, making their threats, talk utter nonsense. None of this offers any answer and we are not going to let this go. We need to get to the bottom of this and I don’t care who it is. There has to be clarity. Okay fine, they say that 3000 have been killed. So find those responsible, identify them, arrest them and execute them. We will take charge of arresting them…or we’ll assist in the arrests (of the culprits) but where’s the proof and documentation? Not that whatever Bush claimed and whoever he said was responsible for the attack and everyone has to agree and say, yes Sir. Any American president…what…any time the president says something everyone has to accept and say everything you say is right? Who says anything like that? Not even the American people accept this stuff, let alone other people from other nations…”